You Are What You Do
...so do it well. We've taken the time to research the best products that we feel good about recommending, whether you are a die-hard fitness fanatic, or new to the world of exercise.
Do you love Yoga?
... but miss your favorite classes because the gym’s schedule doesn’t jive with yours? Now you can take Yoga classes in your home, whenever it fits your schedule.
From Ashtanga to Vinyassa, Yoga Download:
Try it FREE! Download a free, 20-minute class here
- Builds strength and flexibility
- Facilitates healing of old and chronic injuries
- Increases stamina
- Increases range of motion
- Improves concentration
- Develops breath control
- Improves sensory integration
Are you working out hard enough?
... get guidance and feedback with
Polar’s F6 heart rate monitor:
- Program your target heart rate zone
- Track workout time in target zone
- Calculate calories burned!
- Determine your personal heart rate limits
- Track exercise time/Average and Maximum exercise heart rate
- Stopwatch/Time of day/Backlight display
- Water resistant
The Polar F6 comes with a transmitter belt, elastic strap and owner’s manual.
Buy Now from PerformBetter.com
Getting soft around the middle?
... Mindy Mylrea's "All About Abs" DVD delivers a three-technique core strengthening workout that tightens and tones like no other.
Read what customers have to say:
"Best ab DVD I've ever used"
"This DVD stays on the top of my pile because it's the whole package: tough, unique, modular (do one 20-minute workout or the whole thing), and diverse. I've been doing it almost daily for several weeks and it still challenges me. Yes, Mindy's personal style is a little over-the-top perky, but you get used to it after a while. If you're serious about your abs, this will be the best $$ you ever spent." - posted by Rachel on 5/6/2008
"A Functional One-Two Punch"
"This is an awesome ab workout. It reflects a break from the simplistic crunch routines toward dynamic training. The four sections are a great way to change up the work. You work standing laying and on the side and back. The four sections are certainly challenging, even the modifier would be working pretty hard. I love the medball and body work one so far! Great as an add on to a cardio routine. Mindy is chatty on this one, a bit more than usual but in general it is a way to help to keep the mind light, cause the moves can be intense." - posted by Lisa on 4/28/2008
Do you need help tracking diet and exercise?
... stay on target with
FitDay software: track your calories, nutritional quotas, daily activity, weight, mood, measurements and much more!
- Learn to control mindless eating
- Break unhealthy habits that keep you from reaching your goals
- Improve your nutritional status and receive the daily feedback you need to achieve weight loss
- Boost your metabolism
- Track and chart your progress
- Identify and break through barriers, such as problem foods, metabolism changes, and behavioral triggers
- Stay motivated and focused
Operating System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB
Download FitDay now for $29.95!